The main reason behind setting up a password or pin to your smartphone is to keep your children, friends, strangers away from checking out your messages or private pictures. But sometimes due to some reasons, you change your security code, and then you are not able to remember it. You may for a second think of getting it opened with a help of a mobile technician but is that safe? Exactly this is the time when you need us. This article is just for you here we will help you to unlock your Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 when you forgot your password.
Below we have given various methods to unlock your device you can check it out yourself.
First Method: To Unlock your Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 with Google Security Questions
You can unlock using this method only if you see google security questions on your locked screen.
- Firstly for this method, you must have an active internet connection on Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 mobile.
- Then you need to turn On your Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 by holding the Power button.
- In case you have tried your pattern multiple times, You will notice Forgot pattern Option.
- Following this simply tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Directly after that, you have to select the Answer question option.
- From this point forward type, the Google security answer for the questions asked.
- Subsequently, Choose Unlock Option.
- Finally, you will notice the Yes or No option click on Yes after that you can successfully create a new pattern or pin of your choice.
Second Method: You can unlock the Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 with Google Account.
Using your Google or Gmail account username and password you can unlock your Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 mobile.
- Turn On your Xiaomi Mi Pad 3.
- After you have tried multiple times to unlock your device.
- Soon you will see Forgot pattern option.
- Click on the Forgot pattern option.
- Now you should be able to enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
- Thereafter, Enter either your backup PIN or your Google login.
- Immediately you will notice that your phone has been unlocked.
Below is the link to the articles will fix some related issues if you are facing it.
|Check how to change the language on android devices.|
|Looking for how to enter boot into safe mode?|
|Where and how you can check software update on android devices.|
|Want you to clear the app cache on your device?|
Third Method: Unlock Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 with Google Find My Device
Unlocking your device using google find my device is easy as pie but this method erases all your personal data and you will not be able to recover data later. You can find the device location using this option.
- Step one you need to go to the Android Device Manager On a PC or a phone.
- Remember to sign in using the same Google account as you have used for setting up your phone.
- Followed by You will see 3 options,
- Down the line, you need to click on the Erase device option and you will see the Erase all data menu. Lastly, click on the Erase option.
- Now you have successfully unlocked your Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Mobile.
Fourth Method: Unlock your Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 using the Hard Reset method
This hard reset method will delete all your personal data and You won’t be able to recover it after reset. We have a detailed Guide on How to Hard Reset the Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 check it out.
- By Following the below steps to can easily reset your phone.
- Turn Off your Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 mobile.
- For a minute together you need to press the
Power Button + Volume Up Button
Power Button + Volume Down Button
- Release all the Buttons. the moment you see the logo.
- Next, You will notice the Android exclamation mark.
- Press and release Volume Up Button while holding down the Power button.
- Immediately, select the wipe data/factory reset option, By using Volume Buttons to move up and down and confirm with Power Button.
- Wipe data factory reset option
- Next, click on “Confirm”.
- Select Wipe data/factory reset twice.
- At last, Select Option Reboot System.
- Reboot system now
- Reset Done on your Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 mobile successfully.
Hope this article helped you in unlocking your Xiaomi Mi Pad 3.
|Check out how to Hard reset on your android devices.|
|Wipe cache partition on your device.|
|Reset the camera on your device in 2021.|
|In 2021 latest way to reset your network issue.|
Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Specification
Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 comes with a 7.9 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1536 x 2048 pixels. It is powered by 3×2.1 GHz Cortex-A72 & 3×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 Hexa-core Mediatek MT8176. The device packs 64GB of internal storage and 4GB of RAM. There is No expandable memory support. The camera on this device sports a single camera 13 MP and a front 5 MP for selfies. The Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 backed by a Li-Ion 6600 mAh battery.