Reset App cache Huawei P50 Pro
Recently I have come across users complaining regarding problems faced by them after updating their phone. These are troubles related to their software and can be easily fixed. in such cases at first, remember to “wipe cache partition” ( There is a detailed explanation on how to wipe cache partition for Huawei P50 Pro please check it out for more knowledge) what do you actually mean by the word cache? What are its benefits? And what is the procedure to do it? These are some of the questions which arise when you hear about cache lets clear all your doubts in this post. Also, let’s learn How to Reset App cache in Huawei P50 Pro.
What is Clear Cache?
Cache simply means the temporary junk or storage which are not required for example when you surf through the internet and visit various sites, your browser tends to save all the contents and data in temporary storage. This temporary junk is called “cache”. You can get rid of this junk by clearing it from time to time.
Why should you do it?
The basic intention behind clearing the application cache is it will free up space and provide additional storage, which improves your phone’s poor performance.
When should you do it?
Clearing cache is very important as it aids in fixing all the temporary issues faced by your system. clearing cache too often can become an irrelevant activity. Thus, it is preferable to only clear cache when it’s essential instead of making it a habit.
Note: There are different procedures for different versions of the EMUI system. In this post, let's check it on Huawei P50 Pro.
Below you will find a detailed explanation on how to Reset App cache Huawei P50 Pro
To free up space consumed by the app cache of a particular application follow this procedure.
1. At first in your Huawei P50 Pro go to “Settings”.
2. Then select the “Apps / Apps menu”.
3. Now you need to select a specific application of your choice, e.g. Instagram, WhatsApp
4. Enter the “Storage” submenu.
5. Check out how much cache has accumulated, if necessary, click on the option “Clear cache“.
How to Reset App cache in Huawei P50 Pro?
Using Huawei P50 Pro phone? Then are you looking for a detailed procedure to reset app preferences in your Huawei P50 Pro? Follow the below method without skipping a single step so that you can easily fix many problems that are touching some of your apps!
- To start with go to Settings and then choose Apps. The procedure varies depending on your device this procedure is for Huawei P50 Pro.
- Then hit on Applications, Apps &Notifications, Installed Apps, or more.
- Now, tap on the Three-dot which is located at the up-right corner of the menu box.
- Find and select the “Reset App Preferences” option.
- It is very important to read the whole note before moving forward.
- Finally, Press “Reset Apps“.
Kindly note that this operation won’t harm your Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 710F or any other hardware in your device.
Check this link to update Huawei Patch Manually easy and simple guide.
|Latest article related to Huawei device.|
Huawei P50 Pro SPECIFICATIONS
Huawei P50 Pro comes with a 6.6 inches OLED display with a screen resolution of 1228 x 2700 pixels. It is powered by 1×3.13 GHz Cortex-A77 & 3×2.54 GHz Cortex-A77 & 4×2.05 GHz Cortex-A55 Octa-core Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 4G (5 nm). The device packs 128/256/512GB of internal storage and 8/12GB of RAM. There is expandable memory support. The camera on this device sports a Quad camera 50 MP + 64 MP + 13 MP + 40 MP and a front camera 13 MP shooter for selfies. The Huawei P50 Pro backed by a Li-Ion 4360 mAh battery. Huawei P50 Pro also has a fingerprint sensor under display.