There are plenty of way to convert JPG file or Any Image to PDF on iPhone here we will guide you a simple two steps will help you quick and easy convert system, Lets learn simple and easy way to do it.
One click JPG to PDF:
Here we will show you a tips which will help you to create PDF from JPG easily and quick without using any APP.
- Go to Browser
- Search for ‘ JPG to PDF’
- You will see many links, choose https://www.ilovepdf.com/jpg_to_pdf link
- Follow below YouTube tutorials to complete the process.
Without using any link or APP support on iPhone or iPad:
You can convert any photo on your iPhone or iPad into a PDF file if needed. Generally this would be necessary for compatibility purposes only, since the default file type of a photo in iOS is a JPEG and already widely compatible. Moreover if you are interested in converting a photo into a PDF file in iOS, then this tutorial will clearly show you how to do it.
- Open the Photos app and choose the picture you want to convert to a PDF
- Tap on the Sharing button and then choose “Print” from the sharing option action menu
- At the Printer Options screen, use a spreading gesture on the photo preview to access the secret Save PDF option
- Choose to share the converted photo as PDF
- Now you will see below marked screenshot the file has been converted in to PDF, Click on ‘Save to Files’
- Save it in Files wherever folder you wish to.
- That’s all Guys