Forgot your password or pattern? Don’t know what to do next? It’s all good if you follow this post without missing a single step. In the post below we will suggest different methods you can follow anyone method to unlock forgot password on Huawei P50 Pro phone.
First method: Unlock using Hard Reset method
By using this method you can unlock your phone but the only drawback of this method is that it won’t recover data after reset. This hard reset method will delete all your personal data and You won’t be able to recover it after reset. So it’s basically clearing all your data.
Following the below steps you can easily reset your phone.
- Turn Off your Huawei P50 Pro mobile.
- For a minute together you need to press the Power Button + Volume Button
- Release all the Buttons the moment you see the Huawei logo.
- Next, You will notice the Android symbol.
- Press and release the Volume Up Button while holding down the Power button.
- Immediately, select wipe data/factory reset option, By using Volume Buttons to move up and down and confirm with Power Button.
- Next, click on “Yes”.
- Select Wipe data/factory reset twice.
- At last, Select Option Reboot System.
- Reboot system now
- Reset Done on your Huawei P50 Pro mobile successfully.
Second method: To Unlock your Huawei P50 Pro with Google Security Questions
You can unlock using this method only if you see google security questions on your locked screen. This method only works on some Huawei models. Using this method you can unlock your device easily.
Follow the given procedure
- First, you need to turn On your Huawei P50 Pro by holding the Power button.
- In case you have tried your pattern multiple times, You will notice Forgot pattern Option.
- Following this simply tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Directly after that, you have to select the Answer question option.
- From this point forward type, the Google security answer for the questions asked.
- Subsequently, Choose Unlock Option.
- Then you will see a YES or NO option click on YES after that you can successfully create a new PATTERN or PIN of your choice.
Third method: Unlock your Huawei P50 Pro with Google Find My Device
Unlocking your device using google find the device is easy as pie but this method erases all your personal data similar to the hard reset method and you will not be able to recover data later. You can find the device location using this option just in case you have lost your phone.
- Step one you need to go to the Android Device Manager On a PC or a phone.
- Remember to Sign in using the same Google account as you have used for setting up your phone.
- Followed by You will see 3 options,
- Down the line, you need to click on the Erase device option and you will see the Erase all data menu. Lastly, click on the Erase option.
- Now you have successfully unlocked your Huawei P50 Pro Mobile.
Fourth method: You can Unlock with Google Account.
Using your Google or Gmail account username and password you can unlock your Huawei mobile. Remember this is the account you have created when you have just purchased the phone.
- At first, Turn On your Huawei P50 Pro.
- After you have tried multiple times to unlock your device.
- Soon you will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Click on the Forgot pattern option.
- Now you should be able to enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
- Thereafter, Enter either your backup PIN or your Google login.
- Immediately you will notice that your phone has been unlocked.
These are some of the methods using which you can unlock your Huawei P50 Pro phone. There are different methods for different android phones.
|Latest article related to Huawei device.|
Huawei P50 Pro SPECIFICATIONS
Huawei P50 Pro comes with a 6.6 inches OLED display with a screen resolution of 1228 x 2700 pixels. It is powered by 1×3.13 GHz Cortex-A77 & 3×2.54 GHz Cortex-A77 & 4×2.05 GHz Cortex-A55 Octa-core Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 4G (5 nm). The device packs 128/256/512GB of internal storage and 8/12GB of RAM. There is expandable memory support. The camera on this device sports a Quad camera 50 MP + 64 MP + 13 MP + 40 MP and a front camera 13 MP shooter for selfies. The Huawei P50 Pro backed by a Li-Ion 4360 mAh battery. Huawei P50 Pro also has a fingerprint sensor under display.