How do I reset the Samsung Galaxy M42 5G camera settings? How do I restore the Samsung Galaxy M42 5G default camera?
The good news is that it is most definitely a software problem and not a physical problem with the camera if your phone shows a “Camera Failed” warning, freezing, lagging, or the preview does not appear.
Steps to Reset Camera on Samsung Galaxy M42 5G
- Open the Camera app from the main menu.
- Go to settings
- Scroll and tap on Reset Settings in the camera app
- Tap on Reset
- Now, within a few seconds, your device will automatically restore to the original camera.
If the option does not really succeed for you, you may choose the alternate option following.
- Clear app data on Galaxy M42 5G: The Galaxy M42 5G Camera app can only clear app info. Check our guide on how to clear Galaxy M42 5G App Data.
- Clear Cache Partition on Galaxy M42 5G: You should clean the cache partition on your Galaxy M42 5G and see if this issue can be solved.
- Hard Reset on Galaxy M42 5G: If your camera app still has an issue, then the last option is to attempt a hard reset.
Check out the below article to fix the issues on your Samsung device:
We provided the below links to fix your Samsung device issues or go to the below links and search for your Samsung device model.
SPECIFICATIONS for SAMSUNG Galaxy M42 5G
Samsung Galaxy M42 5G display comes with 6.6 inches Super AMOLED screen resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. Samsung Galaxy M42 5G Chipset powered by Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G (8 nm). The device Memory Packs 128 GB of internal storage and 6/8 GB of RAM. There is expandable memory support. Galaxy M42 5G rear Quad camera 48 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP + 5 MP and front camera 20 MP for selfies. Samsung Galaxy M42 5G Backed by a 5000 mAh battery and also has a fingerprint sensor under display.