If you are here to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy M42 5G. Then you are in the proper spot. Here we’ll lead you through how to restore your Galaxy M42 5G back to stock/factory setup.
In this article, we will instruct you on how to reset your Samsung Galaxy M42 5G to factory reset and hard reset. There are two ways to reset your Android phone that are different. One of them would be a factory reboot, which can be performed directly from the Settings menu. You will boot your Android phone when your device is turned on.
In the long term use, smartphones tend to be odd and cause several problems that frustrate users. Because of the small problems, Those who spend a large amount on purchasing these devices may get worried. But in most situations, as the problems may arise due to certain minor tweaks, there is nothing much to concern about. Not realizing this, many people are again spending a lot of money on fixing such minor issues with the handset.
Hard Reset on Samsung Galaxy M42 5G
Hard reset is a simple key to get a fix for most minor problems with the Galaxy M42 5G, and because they seem to be important to you. Factory reset basically means rolling back the Galaxy M42 5G to a fresh start. After a hard reset, your phone will look fresher, as though you have just unpacked it. Hard resetting is something you should do periodically to stop the unexpected occurrence of any unusual problems. Then no matter what problem you face, try a hard reset before calling for help from a professional. But please remember to backup all your important data before performing a hard reset. There are two rough reset approaches.
Hard Reset [Factory Reset] via Software Setup on Samsung Galaxy M42 5G
- On your Galaxy M42 5G, go to Settings
- Tap on General Management
- Select Reset and Factory data to reset option
- Tap the Reset option and confirm to remove everything by clicking it.
- The Galaxy M42 5G is now being rebooted. Wait a couple of seconds.
- It’s that! You have recovered your phone successfully.
Hard Reset via Recovery
The hard reset details are listed below for the Samsung Galaxy M42 5G.
- First of all, press and hold the device’s power button to turn it off.
- When the phone is switched off entirely, click and keep the volume up and the power button for several seconds and until the Samsung logo appears.
- Release all keys once the Samsung logo has shown.
- Bear till the robot logo appears on Android, tap the display once it arrives.
- You are now using Volume Keys to move through options and choose the power key to pick in the recovery mode
- Pick Wipe Data / Reset Factory Option
- Confirm your selection by choosing the choice Yes
- Once the reset is complete, select the option to reboot the system.
Check out the below article to fix the issues on your Samsung device:
We provided the below links to fix your Samsung device issues or go to the below links and search for your Samsung device model.
SPECIFICATIONS for SAMSUNG Galaxy M42 5G
Samsung Galaxy M42 5G display comes with 6.6 inches Super AMOLED screen resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. Samsung Galaxy M42 5G Chipset powered by Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G (8 nm). The device Memory Packs 128 GB of internal storage and 6/8 GB of RAM. There is expandable memory support. Galaxy M42 5G rear Quad camera 48 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP + 5 MP and front camera 20 MP for selfies. Samsung Galaxy M42 5G Backed by a 5000 mAh battery and also has a fingerprint sensor under display.