To fix these problems, you must enter the Android recovery mode if your phone runs slow or forgot your pin code, or if your phone does not respond, etc. Here is the full guide to how to get into the Samsung Galaxy M42 5G recovery mode. To enter Recovery Mode, you will not need any software or laptops.
How to enter recovery mode on SAMSUNG Galaxy M42 5G? There are two forms of recovery on Galaxy M42 5G. Stock Recovery would be restricted to cache wiping, Reset and apply upgrade through custom recovery is very helpful in custom ROM flashing.
We provided the below steps to boot into recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy M42 5G with the easiest method. The technique is the same for beginning custom and recovery of stocks.
Steps to boot into recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy M42 5G
- By holding the power button, switching off your Samsung Galaxy M42 5G.
- Hold the Volume Up + Power Button for a few seconds once the system is fully switched off until you see the Samsung logo.
- Free all of the keys once the Samsung logo appears.
- Bear till the robot logo appears on the Phone, tap on the device when it shows.
- Then you’ll be in the recovery mode using Volume buttons to scroll via options and to choose the power button
- This is it! On Samsung Galaxy M42 5G you entered recovery mode
Check out the below article to fix the issues on your Samsung device:
We provided the below links to fix your Samsung device issues or go to the below links and search for your Samsung device model.
SPECIFICATIONS for SAMSUNG Galaxy M42 5G
Samsung Galaxy M42 5G display comes with 6.6 inches Super AMOLED screen resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. Samsung Galaxy M42 5G Chipset powered by Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G (8 nm). The device Memory Packs 128 GB of internal storage and 6/8 GB of RAM. There is expandable memory support. Galaxy M42 5G rear Quad camera 48 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP + 5 MP and front camera 20 MP for selfies. Samsung Galaxy M42 5G Backed by a 5000 mAh battery and also has a fingerprint sensor under display.