Software updates are one of the highly significant features which help in enhancing the performance and stability of your device. It also reduces problems by fixing bugs and errors. It may seem tempting to postpone downloading software updates each and every time, but failing to do so leaves you open to immense security risks that means you are likely to miss out on upgraded functionality. Even if you are using the latest and best android smartphone available in the market updating your phone is very essential. Here’s how you can tackle software updates on your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite.
What do you mean by a software update?
First and Foremost let’s understand what it means by the word update. An update plainly means a new or improved software version that replaces older versions of the same software.
Why do we need to Update?
- Updates help patch security flaws.
- Your documents and personal data are at risk without the latest updates.
- You are likely to miss out on new and exciting features.
- Improvements in performance and stability.
- Resolve the potential problems by fixing bugs and errors.
Before you begin with the software update on your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite read the guidelines carefully
This guide will show you how to update your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite to the latest software version. We strongly suggest that you take a complete backup of all your personal data before you start updating. Charge your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite to at least 50-60% battery level to avoid any sudden shutdowns during the process.
Steps to check software update on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
- Firstly you have to turn on your device and then unlock it using your password or pin code.
- In the main menu search the settings option and click to open Settings.
- Next in settings, you will find the option About Phone click on this option.
- Followed by you got to choose the System update option.
- In the next step, you need to check for updates.
- If any updates are available, accomplish it successfully.
- Perfect! Your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite has been updated.
I hope this article helped you clear all doubts regarding the software update. If you were planning to update your phone then please go for it without any stress. If you still have any doubts then you are free to leave a comment below in the comment section.
|Check how to change the language on android devices.|
|Looking for how to enter boot into safe mode?|
|In 2021 latest way to reset your network issue.|
|Want you to clear the app cache on your device?|
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Specification
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite comes with a 5.84 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels. It is powered by 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 Octa-core Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 (14 nm). The device packs 32/64GB of internal storage and 3/4GB of RAM. There is expandable memory support. The camera on this device sports a Dual camera 12 MP + 5 MP and a front 5 MP for selfies. The Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite backed by a Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery. Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.