How to boot the SAMSUNG Galaxy M42 5G in Safe Mode? What does safe mode mean? It’s essentially a clean mode that only allows first-party applications to run. This suggests that if your problem goes away in this mode, the trigger is a third-party app.
Need to check SAMSUNG Galaxy M42 5G in Safe Mode? How to leave safe mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy M42 5G? The answers to all of those questions should be found here below. Check out how to get access to the secret mode called Safe Mode in Android Version.
Follow the below steps to boot into Safe mode on Samsung Galaxy M42 5G
- First of all, Switch off your Galaxy M42 5G.
- Press and hold the Power key just to boot your phone.
- Click and hold the Volume Down button once you see the Samsung impact of the brand.
- A tiny font with Safe mode was shown in the pretty low-left corner of the screen when the home screen arrives.
- Restart your device again to boot your phone back into regular life.