In this post, we will guide you to Bypass FRP of your Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 through easy steps, without using a PC. Factory reset protection (FRP) is mainly set on your device for its security purpose. This feature actually prevents your device from data leaking and from strangers accessing your personal data. The feature requires entering your Gmail account to confirm that you are the owner of that particular device. In case you forget the Google account password then you need to Bypass the FRP of your device; you can do it by following the steps below.
What is FRP Lock?
FRP lock means Factory Reset Protection lock is an Android security feature. Which is designed to make sure someone other than the device owner can’t just wipe and factory reset your phone to access it in case you’ve lost it or it is stolen. Unless and until you log in using the same Google username and password you previously set up on it. It was first introduced in Android 5.0 (Lolipop) OS.
To check how to unlock password reset on your device? click here its 2021 method to reset it.
How To Disable FRP Lock?
In case you wish to disable the FRP (Factory Reset Protection) lock feature from your Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 then First and foremost you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. You can do it by following the below process
Go to the device Settings menu > Accounts > Select the Gmail id > Remove account > Done.
Advantages of Google FRP
- Prevent strangers from accessing your device even after factory resetting it.
- Protect your data and privacy.
Disadvantages of Google FRP
- If you forget your Google account username and password. Then you may not be able to unlock the phone without special intervention.
- As always, we strongly suggest that you take a complete backup of all your personal data on the phone.
- Charge your phone to at least 50-60% battery level to avoid any sudden shutdowns during the process.
Required files to Download
Note: This guide is to Bypass the FRP of the Xiaomi Mi Pad 3. Please do not try it on any other device.
|Check out how to Hard reset on your android devices.|
|Wipe cache partition on your device.|
|Reset the camera on your device in 2021.|
|In 2021 latest way to reset your network issue.|
Steps to Bypass FRP of Xiaomi Mi Pad 3
1. Firstly you have to Power ON your Xiaomi Mi Pad 3.
2. Then Connect your device to the available Wi-Fi network.
3. Followed by click on Add network option and next you need to type YOUTUBE.COM then Long Click on it then hit on the link icon as shown below.
5. Download and Install the Apex Launcher app then Open it.
6. Go to Settings option Click on Password & security then select Password followed by you have to click on Pattern option.
7. Draw A new Unlock Pattern of your choice then confirm it. Remember do not add fingerprints.
8. Finally, restart your Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Device and Finish the setup wizard.
That’s it now your Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 phone will be ready for use after the Bypass FRP Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Google account removes FRP.
Hope you are clear with the steps and able to bypass the FRP of your Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 through these steps. There are many other methods to bypass the FRP of your device but this is the easiest method. If you have any doubt then you can leave a comment below in the comment section.
|Check how to change the language on android devices.|
|Looking for how to enter boot into safe mode?|
|Where and how you can check software update on android devices.|
|Want you to clear the app cache on your device?|
Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Specification
Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 comes with a 7.9 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1536 x 2048 pixels. It is powered by 3×2.1 GHz Cortex-A72 & 3×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 Hexa-core Mediatek MT8176. The device packs 64GB of internal storage and 4GB of RAM. There is No expandable memory support. The camera on this device sports a single camera 13 MP and a front 5 MP for selfies. The Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 backed by a Li-Ion 6600 mAh battery.