In this post, we are going to share an alternative tool to download the latest Samsung stock firmware, which is Frija Tool. Using the Frija tool you can download the latest Samsung stock firmware for any Samsung device at high speed. Its Auto mode detects any Samsung Phone Model and CSC and finds all the required information directly from Samsung Server. In this post, we will also share with you all the links to download and use the Frija tool to download the latest Samsung stock firmware. Now let’s dive in and check What’s Frija and how we can make use of it.
What is Frija Tool?
A frija Tool is a handy software used for downloading firmware on Windows PC. This tool allows users to check if the latest Stock firmware for a specific Samsung Galaxy device is available. Then, it also downloads according to its model number and CSC code. Without consulting third party websites, Frija directly installs firmware from Samsung FUS (Firmware Update Server).
Frija comes with a support form, which helps you to reach the developer about any problems or bugs. Frija has built-in App Updater, so users will be able to upgrade to the latest version of the app whenever a new Frija release is available. It also contains Night mode for those who prefer. Frija does not have any Background or Startup services, which some users might be concerned about.
Frija tool was developed by wssyncmldm with CrazyApe and eragon5779 contribution. As per Norse Mythology Frija is considered as the wife of Odin who can see the future and download the latest firmware that can be flashed using Odin which uses Heimdall (A protocol that connects to a mobile device over USB) and Loke (low-level software running on the device).
By using below link you can download all the versions of Frija Tool. The latest version of Frija Tool may be identified as a virus by your Windows Defender’s Antivirus Software, but do not worry about that because the Developer Confirmed that this will be a false response.
Download Frija Tool
You just have to download and then extract the downloaded zip file, follow the below steps to download the latest version, Extract, and Use the Frija Tool.
Frija v1.4.2 – Frija-v1.4.2.zip (Latest version)
How to use Frija Tool to download the latest Samsung Stock Firmware
If you are finding firmware updates for Samsung smartphones then Frija is particularly an easy tool and does have the upper hand when compared to its rivals. Although there are many other alternatives I personally prefer the Frija tool. Below you will find a detailed procedure to download the latest firmware for your Samsung device using Frija.
- Firstly, Download the latest Frija Tool version on your computer from the links mentioned below.
- Using archive tools like WinRAR, WinZip, etc you need to extract the downloaded zip file.
- Finally, open the extracted folder and you have to double click on the ‘Frija.exe’ file to launch this tool.
- In the Input Field ‘Model‘, you have to enter the Model number of your Samsung Galaxy device. Always make sure to enter the complete model number.
- just In case you are unaware of the model number of your device, go to Settings> About Phone. there you will see the Model number of your device.
- Then fill in the CSC i.e., Country-Specific Code of your device in the ‘CSC’ Input field.
- In case you don’t know the CSC of your device, just go to the dial-pad of your device and then dial *#06# to get the IMEI and copy it down. Then Press *#272*IMEI# on the dial pad. And now choose the desired CSC of your Country.
- You will notice that the device will then reboot automatically.
- In the Tool window, you need to check the ‘Auto’ Checkbox.
- The moment you have entered the required information, you can click on the ‘Check Update’ option.
- As a result, Frija Tool will then check if any Stock firmware is available in the Samsung Firmware update.
- just In case, it does not find a firmware for your device model and CSC of your device. Then it is mainly because your phone’s carrier doesn’t use the Samsung Firmware.
- As soon as the file is downloaded, you got to unzip the file and use a flash tool to install the firmware such as Odin Flash Tool or any others.