Android 11 is the 18th version of the android mobile operating system and Its eleventh major release. It’s due for release in Q3 2020(September 2020). Android 11s first developer preview build was released on 19th February 2020, as a factory image to support Google pixel Smartphones (Excluding First Generation Pixel and Pixel XL). The public beta was planned to release on the 3rd of June Through Google I/O. Then it was canceled because of the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Android is a Mature Operating system which means the fundamentals are not going to change that much with the new version. But there will be some new features added to it. We are still a few days away from the final build officially available for everyone. However, with the developer preview now out in the middle we have already a clear picture where Google wants to take Android in 2020. Now let’s dive in and check some of the features of Android 11. Aslo you should know about google latest upcoming operating system called Fuchsia.
Check some of the cool features of Android 11:
Auto Rotation on Home Screen
Android 11 brings a major change in your home screen view. While you’re on the Home screen you can turn your mobile to the sideways and you can use it as Tablet mode. During the last 10 updates android didn’t provide this future in the smartphone, with this new update we can bag that in.
Notifications Separated into 3 categories
Here are the 3 different categories of Notifications in Android 11.
- Conversation – Conversations are Messaging. Basically, Text messages, WhatsApp, Twitter, and whatever other apps supporting messages.
- Alerting Notification – is Basically all the standard stuff that’s where you would have them pile up normally.
- Silent Notifications – Silent Notifications are the ones that are persistent happening in the background more background stuffs like, Weather or Google now cards.
Screen Recording is one of the other Future in Android 11 and its one of the features that everyone will look out for in the new android version.
Emoji has been updated as well. In Android 11,100 new Emojis have been added with different skin types and different skin colors and its quit interesting.
In Android 11 you will see 3 buttons in the bottom which is SCREENSHOT, SELECT, and SHARE. If you Tap screenshot you can get a screenshot of your desire page and the screenshot will hang in the bottom of the corner and it will no longer go to the notification. When you Tap to the select button then it will show you what texts are selectable to directly copy into your clipboard or you can Tap share and drag the screenshot and bring up to the share sheet and share the screenshot.
Apart from the above-mentioned features, there is a few more feature which Android 11 will bring in. Such as Chat bubbles, Priority Conversations, media, playback controls, and more.
Here are some of the Burning questions that you may have in your Mind:
What is Android 11?
- Android 11 is a new operating system that supports all Android devices.
From Where I can download or install it and is it Free?
- When the update is ready. Then you can follow the below steps to download it in your smartphone and its Free.
- Go to Settings-System-System Update-Update Software
What changes does it bring to smartphones?
- Android 11 will have a wildly redesigned power menu that gives quick access to smart home controls, your Google Wallet cards, and power options.
What Phones are Currently eligible for Android 11?
- Google Pixel 2 / 2 XL.
- Xiaomi Mi 10 / Mi 10 Pro
- Google Pixel 3 / 3 XL.
- OnePlus 8 / 8 Pro.
- Google Pixel 3a / 3a XL.
- Google Pixel 4 / 4 XL.
Here is the list of Android versions and its exciting Names:
|Version Name||Version Number|
|Ice Cream Sandwich||4.0|
That’s all guys from this post and you can also check the latest updates from Android developers to get yourself much excited for the Beta Release.
|You can also check the latest update of ASUS ZENFONE 7 AND 7PRO|